|Don't the staples add the cutest touch?|
|More mini staples. They're my new favorite thing.|
|Here I used ribbon, like I would paper and mini staples (again) on the banners for a unique touch.|
|I think this layout would work well for Disney, too.|
|Did you know that there are actually words on the Word Find pattern paper? Search for and circle words that convey the feeling of your photos.|
|The camera and word bubbles are from the Artbooking Cricut Collection.|
|Okay...at this point you can't deny that these mini staples are the bomb! Also, check out "perfect". Have you ever considered using Liquid Glass to perk up a sticker? Works great, too, when you have a stubborn sticker that won't stay down. ;)|
|This layout uses the Celebrate and Stars Thin Cuts.|
|One of my favorite things about the Cricut Artbooking cartridge is how each button is "themed". All of these cuts are from just one button and there's still seven other completely different images on this button!!|
WORKSHOP KIT TO GO:
I will prepare a kit for you, which will include all of the supplies needed to create these layouts, with the exception of the staples, splatter and inks. Any Cricut and Thin Cut pieces will be precut. The cutting file and assembly guide will be emailed to you. Due to the size of the file, if you would like a full-color copy, please add $2.50 to the kit cost.
This workshop kit includes...
- #Z3254 – Enchantment Fundamentals, ½ package (1 of each design)
- #Z3306 – My Boy Complements
- #Z3288 – Adventure Ribbon Collection
- #Z3314 – White & Black Dots
- #1385 – White Daisy Cardstock – 10 Sheets**
- #X5929 – Whisper Cardstock – 2 Sheets
- #1386 – Black Cardstock – 3 Sheets
- #1273 – Desert Sand Cardstock – 2 Sheets
- #X5776 – Peacock Cardstock – 2 Sheets
- #X5779 – Poppy Cardstock – 1 Sheet
- #X5777 – Fern Cardstock – 1 Sheet
- #Z1375 – Kraft Cardstock – 1 Sheet (or add another sheet of Desert Sand)
- 23 - Cricut & Thin Cut shapes
- 3/4 Sheet of Gold Glitter Paper (1/4 used for die cuts)
- Digital file with full-color photos, cutting and assembly instructions, with a private link to additional photos (so you can zoom in on the photos to better see details).
Additional supplies used/needed...
- #Z2060 – Thin Foam Tape
- #341 – Mini Glue Dots (other sizes could be substituted)
- #Z553 – Glue Pen
- #Z679 – Liquid Glass
- Tape Runner of Choice, like #Z3022 – 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive or #Z3326 – Tombow Permanent Adhesive
- #Z1836 – Non-stick Microtip Scissors
- #Z1783 – Paper Trimmer
- #Z2027 - Staper (w/staples)
- #Z3225 – Medium Waterbrush (or medium sized paintbrush)
- #Z1979 – Journal Pen
- #Z1912 – Corner Rounder
- #Z697 – Round Sponge or #Z726 – Sponge Daubers
- #Z3261 – Stars Thin Cuts (cuts provided in kit)
- #Z3256 – Celebrate Thin Cuts (cuts provided in kit)
- #Z3169 – Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (cuts provided in kit)
- Ink Colors (Optional)
- #Z2850 – Fern
- #Z2849 – Peacock
- #Z2854 – Pomegranate
- #Z2848 – Sapphire (needed for ink splatter on layout #1)
- #Z2847 – Eggplant
- #Z2851 – Saffron
- #Z2805 – Black
- #2835 – New England Ivy
- #2818 – Desert Sand
- #Z2852 – Poppy
- Kit only: $50 (only a little over $3 per page!)
- Kit with printed, full-color instructions: $52.50
- Kit only: $62.95
- Kit with printed, full-color cutting & assembly instructions: $65.45
This workshop kit is entirely precut and sorted for your convenience and includes only the precut papers, base pages and ribbon needed to duplicate the eight two-page layouts. You will, however, receive full complements & White & Black Dots packages. This kit will not include staples, splatter, inking or photo placement cardstock. You will receive a digital file with assembly instructions that include private links to the photo for a closer view. However, if you would like a full-color copy of the assembly instructions, please add $1.50
You will still need the additional tools/supplies listed above to complete the layouts as shown, except for the thin cuts and the Cricut, as these will be provided in the precut kit.
If you are not local, your kit will be shipped via USPS using a medium Priority Flat Rate box for $12.95. Be sure to email me with your mailing address when you send your Paypal payment. Due to ordering, packaging and shipping of supplies, and cutting, please allow two-three weeks for delivery of kit.
INSTRUCTIONS ONLY (for consultants)
I do offer an electronic (zip) file for CTMH consultants. The file contains...
- Introduction Letter
- Consultant Release to enable you to use my designed layouts for your own business.
- Consultant Supply List with upsell suggestions and workshop tips.
- Collection of Social Media badge, banner & collage for you to use to promote your workshop.
- Cover Page to package with your workshop, as needed. It includes an editable space for your name.
- Cutting Guide with instructions on how to read my cutting guide, as well as an editable space for your contact & web information.
- Assembly Instructions which includes full-color photos, detailed prep and assembly instructions, as well as Cricut cut sizes (when used), suggested photo sizes and links to a private Photobucket file for closeup views of the photos.
- Link to access my Cricut Design Space cutting file. (This is an optional add-on purchase.)
1) Purchase the File
Due to the large size of this file and the enormous amount of time taken in preparing it all, the cost is a bit more than usual, but still well worth it. Cost for this workshop's electronic files is $10. If you would like the CDS cutting file, the cost is $12.
2) Get it for FREE!
Be sure to email me to let me know which e-file you would like me to send you, along with your CTMH website address. Both consultants in and outside the U.S. can purchase the e-files.
Just click the Paypal link below and select which option you want.
Be sure to check out this month's specials here!
Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for visiting!