I have to tell you, there are so many wonderful changes in the newest Idea Book! True, some things are going away, but only to make room for new goodies. :) Now, I don't have an "official" retirement list, but I can tell you some of the things that are not in the new Idea Book. (Items without links are not on the website, but may still be available to order through a consultant order.)
- Level 1 Paper Packs: ALL (Sophia, Sweetheart, Miracle, Bliss, Wings, Fanfare, Lucky, Mayberry, Olivia, Hooligans, Magnifique, Mistletoe)
- Level 2 Paper Packs and coordinating MyStickease: Sweetheart, Miracle, Bliss, Wings, Hooligans, Olivia, Magnifique, Mistletoe
- Workshops-on-the-Go: All from the Spring/Summer Idea Book.
- Envelope Flaps: ALL
- Various Accessories: Sophia Level 2 Journaling Spots, Kraft Color-Ready Borders
- Mini-Medley Accents: Pear, Lagoon
- Dimensionals: Borders, Booksmart, Framed Fun, Monograms (will be available in a different style), Miracle, Villa
- Rubons: Across the Board, Primavera
- Ribbon: Cranberry Collection, Sweet Leaf Collection, Buttercup Collection
- Top Coats: Framed-In
- My Creations: 3x3 Mini Album (sold out), 3-Ring Binder
- Supplies/Tools: Red Eye Pen, Block Buddy Set, Pivot Point Stapler, Fun Flock, Purple Paper Trimmer (will be available in different style)
- Embossing Powder: Baby Pink, Clear (Clear Detail still available), Heavenly Blue, Pansy Purple, Silver Pearl
- Organizers: My Accents Organizer (No longer available), My Acrylix Block Organizer
- Blocks: 1 x 1 1/2, 1 x 6 1/2, 2 x 11, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, 4 x 4, 4 1/2 x 6 1/2
- Cardstock: 24 (single-color) Packs of grey wool, grey flannel, parchment, brown bag, baby pink, blush, taffy, sunkiss yellow, buttercup, key lime, heavenly blue, sky, crystal blue, lilac mist, amethyst, holiday red, cotton candy, sunset, sunflower, sunny yellow, pear, topiary, lagoon, dutch blue, moonstruck, gypsy, vineyard berry, tulip, hollyhock, sorbet, garden green, juniper, twilight, spring iris, petal, barn red, garnet, autumn terracotta, goldrush, honey, New England ivy, Pondersoa Pine, Indian Corn blue, Smokey Plum, Pansy Purple; Combo packs configurations are changing (2 of 12 colors, instead of the current 4 of 6 colors).
- Inks: Marker Sets, Ink Pad Sets
- Stamps: Slide show provided by CTMH Consultant Melinda Everitt. Thanks Melissa!
So what's the new stuff?
Level 2 Paper Packs – Lower prices and new quantities make our paper packets easier to purchase and consume
- Paper packet prices have dropped!! They are now $9.95 and include 6 B&T patterned papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs) and 6 cardstock sheets (2 each of 2 colors, 1 each of 2 neutrals). It’s now easier to consume all of your paper and not feel guilty about having leftovers.
- The B&T patterned papers are now cardstock weight. This new weight is great for accents, layering and base pages. There are full-color designs on both sides with no show-through and no CTMH logo to cut around. Plus, there’s a half-inch “zip strip” with product info on one side and fun designs that you can use on your layouts or cards on the reverse.
Lower prices on My Acrylix stamp sets – Who does that?! CTMH does!
- A-size – $6.95 (was $7.95)
- B-size – $9.95 (was $13.95)
- C-size – $$13.95 (was $18.95)
- D-size – $17.95 ( was $22.95)
- E-size – $29.95 (was $34.95)
- More than 32 new individual stamp sets and all stamp images are shown at 100% in the idea book, so there's no guessing about the size.
- Holiday Pockets (felt)
- Top Coats Icing Overlays (clear acrylic pieces)
- Complements (alternative to MyStickease, for some paper packs)
- Cork Color-Ready Alphabets
- Foundry Pin Clips
- Designer Brads (Rhinestone, Copper)
- Mini-Medley Collections (Pewter, Honey, Olive)
- New Glitz Glitter Gel colors (bronze, red, silver)
- Midnight Felt Shapes
- Harvest Charms
- Milepost Shapes (corrugated shapes)
- Heirloom Assortment (Resin flowers & dangle jewels)
- Bling Assortment (Bling buttons & pins)
- Decor Journaling Spots
- Just Blooms Paper Shapes – Butterflies
- Designer Ribbon – Red Collection
- Designer Ribbon – Green Collection
- Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Ribbon slides
- Irresistables Make-It-Count Numbers
- Dimensioanl Monogram Alphabets (new fonts)
- 10 Things Pocket
- …and so much more!
Other New Items
- New cardstock shade packs (three harmonious colors in one convenient package; 12 sheets, 4 of each color)
- Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes
- White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes
- Quick Pic Albums (6×6)
- My Creations Memory Game (chipboard squares and box)
- My Creations Card Box (store cards, photos, etc)
- New 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block
Workshops on the Go Kits
- Make two 2-page layouts and then use your remaining supplies, along with a few additional items to make the bonus projects (cards or 3D items)
- Kits contain a paper packet, embellishments, instructional brochure and now a C-sixed stamp set (was a B-size set)
- Instructions for bonus projects will be available online.
- Spend $50 and get the Stamp of the Month for $5. You can also purchase it outright for the retail price of $17.95.
- In the Idea Book, you'll notice that each Stamp of the Month has corresponding projects and a supply list. Simply visit the URL listed in the book for complete project instructions.
- You don’t need to host a gathering or participate in my clubs to take advantage of hostess credits. If you place an order for at least $150, you can receive $25 in Hostess credits. The rewards increase the more you spend.
- Hostess credits have been expanded to include Workshops on the Go kits, Studio J memberships and Studio J 5-packs.
- Close To My Heart introduces the exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. It comes with 700 shapes that are designed to be used with specific My Acrylix stamps.
- When you purchase the cartridge, you’ll also receive three D-sized stamp sets that coordinate with the images on the cart and three sets of 9×12 Dimensional Elements chipboard shapes. You can stamp on your Cricut shapes; cover your Dimensional Elements with a Cricut shape; or cut, stamp, and then cover.
- As you look through the new Idea Book, you’ll see a Cricut icon or a stamp image surrounded by a red outline. That lets you know there’s a matching shape on your Cricut cartridge. Simply cut out the coordinating shape with your Cricut machine using the setting indicated on the stamp’s carrier sheet, then stamp your image on the base shape. Quick and easy!
- Here’s the video where you can see how it works
I hope you are as excited as I am about the new Close To My Heart Idea Book. All of these products will be available on my website beginning August 1st. I will be hosting my Semi-Annual Open House/Idea Book Reveal Party on Saturday, July 30th from 1 - 5 p.m. Everyone who attends will receive an Idea Book for FREE!! There will also be product previews, prizes, make 'n takes, and refreshements. Details can be found at the top of my blog.
I hope to see you there!