Sonia Abrew of Scramping Tita left me this award a little over a month ago and Wendy Coffman of Stamping Rules! a couple of weeks later. I won't go on to all the reasons why I've taken so long to acknowledge it, other than I was "planning" to do it, but was out of town, then needed to wait do to other scheduled posts, then time simply got away with me (as it often does), then the last two weeks (between illness and work) I simply haven't touched my blog until the last few days. Pathetic, I know. At any rate, I want Sonia, Wendy and all of you to know that even though my actions (or lack of action) say otherwise, I am truly honored that they selected my blog, especially since there are just so many out there that I know are so much more deserving.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Liebster Blog Award the goal of the award is to spotlight those bloggers with less than 200 followers and hopefully help everyone involved to increase their following. The rules are fairly simple...
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (Thanks to deadbeats like myself, maybe there needs to be a "deadline" to this rule. LOL)
- Select five bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they were selected.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Have fun!
I selected five blogs back in September and struggled selecting only five blogs. Since I received two awards, I believe that I can select 10 blogs to award this to (5x2=10...See Ma! All that edumacashun wasn't wasted...LOL). In no particular order...
- Rema Grenet of Dragonflycre8tions: Rema is my first team member and she only recently started her blog, so there aren't a lot of posts. I hope she will do more, as I'd love to see her share her talent with the world.
- Sherri Tozzie of Stampbooker: Sherri is my upline. Sherri uses her blog to primarily communicate with her customers, but she is by far one of the most talented ladies I know. You absolutely must check out her creations. Each one of her creations is truly a work of art.
- Angie Highland of A Scrapper's Crazy Life: I think her scrapbook pages are wonderful!
- Pam Korn-Eigenheer of Clearly Creative Pam: Love what she does. Attention to detail.
- Jaclyn Miller of Designs by Jax: Love her CAS style.
- Karen Day of Karen's Creations: Karen is often inspired by sketches. I'm inspired by how she interprets them.
- Susan Tomaino of Scrapbooking and Stamping with Susan: I love that Susan's art isn't complicated. Her art makes a statement without being overdone. (I'm not sure how else to describe her work, but you must check it out.)
- Melissa Hubert of My Paper Obsesson: Love, love, love her style. Kind of a shabby chic style?
- Rachel Ricks of the little blue room: OMG...talk about creative! Rachel is ubber creative.
- Kelly Triggs of Stampin' All Day: Always love her work. Her work is always so impeccable.