But I digress...
When I came home today to check my email, blogs (mine included), the CTMH boards and other fun sites, I noticed that I now have 100 followers!! Woohoo! I know, probably a little silly, but it's rewarding to see the number of followers go up, as well as the average number of page views steadily increase over the life of my blog.
So I thought to myself, "Self, you need to do something to celebrate this little milestone." So I thought this would be a perfect time to offer a little blog candy.
The blog candy consists of several items from my store...ummm...I mean craft room. ;) All items are brand new.
- Close To My Heart Pair-a-Phrase Double Stamp Set (Limited Edition...no longer available)
- Inkadinkado Tim Coffey Alphabet Rubber Stamp Set
- TLC "I <3 You" Chatter Bookz Limited Edition Kit (Chipboard Mini Album)
- Cosmos Cricket House Album
- K&Co. Brenda Walton Somerset 6x6 Album (with coordinating 6x6 papers...not pictured)
- We R Memory Keepers "Homemade" designer eyelets and snaps
- Kit-A-Licious "Watch Me Grow" Page Kit.
What do you have to do to get in on it?
- Simply post a comment on this post. You can tell me what you like about my blog, what you would like to see more of, if it's your first time visiting, if you are already a follower or a new follower, or simply that you want to be entered to win the blog candy. AND/OR
- Grab my blog candy badge (copy the code below the photo) and post it somewhere visible on your blog (paste code into a text gadget on your blog) and let me know in your comment (with your blog address) for a second entry into the blog candy drawing.
I don't know how to use the number generator, so I'll just put numbers in a box and pull one out. For example, if I draw an 8, then the 8th person to leave a comment will win the prize. Please don't enter more than two times. If you win and your email is in your profile, I will contact you to get your mailing address. Otherwise, come back here on February 2nd to see who won the blog candy and email me if you are the winner, so I can ship your goodies to you. (I won't announce until the 2nd, because the Leap Around the World Blog Hop begins on February 1st.)