I've been busily creating my lil' ol' heart out. Creating for an upcoming blog hop...done and scheduled to post late January 31st. Creating a Home Gathering Projects for my upcoming Open House...just needing to adhere to my Display Board. Creating my Scrapbooking Workshop for February...one down, one to go.
As busy as I've been, I've still got a ton on my plate left to do. Here's what's on my list of things to do....
- Design a project for an upcoming Heart2Heart challenge by January 28th.
- Design two make-n-take projects for my Open House by February 5th.
- Prepare my project for the upcoming Let's Scrap's Leap Around the World Blog Hop by Jan. 31.
- Prepare my Stamp of the Month project for February by Jan. 31.
- Prepare for a swap...only four cards of one creation...not so bad, but due Feb. 1.
- Finish my second layout for next month's Scrapbooking Workshop, so it will be ready to show at my Open House.
- Design my five cards for my upcoming Crazy for Cards class on March 4th...so it will also be ready to show at my Open House.
- Finish my Magic Block project (before Open House) to advertise an upcoming project workshop.
- Submit to teach at Extravaganza (CTMH Convention in July) by March 1st.
- ...oh yeah, and maybe grade some papers. :)
I guess I've got a lot to do, so I better say good-bye for now, but not until I show you one of the projects I made for my Home Gathering Project Board to display at my Open House.
CTMH makes it so easy for their consultants by providing us instructions for easy to do, low-cost projects to complete at home gatherings. They may be low-cost to the consultant, but I think you will agree that they are definitely not low on impact. Imagine this cute little heart box with a few treats. I know I would be touched if I was the recipient. Of course, if you are like me, you may have a hard time giving it away. ;)
By the way, I'll be giving away an Art Philosophy Cricut Collection to one lucky person who hosts a home gathering between January 1 and March 31st. If you are interested in hosting a home gathering, just let me know.
Until tomorrow...when I'll share another sneak peak.