I returned home Sunday afternoon from Dallas, Texas where I attended the 2012 Close To My Heart Convention. Since my roomie and I left for the airport at 4:30 in the morning, when I got home, I barely managed to unpack one suitcase, before I collapsed into a coma. ;)
Even though I updated some of my experiences through twitter, I've been busting a gut to share with you all of the wonderful things that happened at convention here on my blog. So over the next few days, I'm going to be posting about convention, some layouts, projects and upcoming events.
First, the new 144 page Idea Book is absolutely incredible! Close To My Heart has really outdone themselves on this one. I can't wait for you to see it. If you want your own copy, just contact me. I will be holding my Semi-annual Open House on Sunday, July 29th from 2-5 p.m., at which time I will be giving all attendees a new Idea Book for FREE! If you are unable to attend, but live locally, just contact me so we can make arrangements for deliver or pick-up at another time. If you don't live locally, you can order one from me (in sidebar) and I'll send it to you for $5 to cover shipping, but will include a $5 coupon redeemable with your first purchase.
There was so much shared with us, that I'm uncertain I can remember it all, but I'll try. :)
- NEW Cricut Artiste Collection, full of 3D items
- Studio J Express Collection
- Elimination of Studio J memberships. Now only $6.95 per layout for EVERYONE!
- New Organizers
- New Alcohol Markers! Sold in pairs of coordinating colors.
- 62 New Stamp Sets!
- 53 New accessories!
- 13 Workshops-on-the-Go, including 2 home decor projects!
- 6 new colors, 26 retiring colors. So yes, a smaller, more stream-lined color palette.
- New How-to Book
- All cardstock colors available in bulk quantities again!
- One of my favorite bits of news...
- People can join this fantastic company for only $49 with the Essentials Kit!!!!!
- Or the Masters Kit for $99.
Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing more details on all of this news, but for now, I want to leave you with a few slide shows of retiring items. (I had to break them into three slides shows, as I can only put a max of 100 items on each. I have broken them down into common categories.) These items will only be available until the end of the month and are only available on a "while supplies last" basis, especially for the non-stamp items. So if there is something you would like, order early. And remember, you only have to order $75 to take advantage of the Perfect Pairs promotion and/or $50 to qualify to receive the Stamp of the Month for only $5.