|The kit shows all of the flowers fairly flat and not inked and it is still beautiful. Of course, I have a hard time taking the easy route. I'm not gonna lie, all of the inking and shaping took a lot of time, but I think it was so worth it.|
Here's what the kit includes....
- Die cuts to make 12 flowers
- 27 leaf die cuts
- 1 banner
- 1 wood grain circle die
- 1 heavy chipboard wreath ring
- 2 sheets of gold foil letters and dots (for flower centers)
- Full-color instruction page
You only have to supply the adhesive (I used liquid glass) to create the wreath and if you want...inks and shaping tools.
Now you may wonder, "How do I get one for myself?!" Well, let me tell you. ;)
There are actually four ways.
- Buy it for $18.95 -- no qualifying purchase required.
- Get it for free with a qualifying $60 purchase!
- Get it for free by hosting a party that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards.
- Get it for free when you sign up to be a consultant.
You can complete number 1 or 2 by simply going to my website or message me if you want to get it by hosting your own party or by joining my team.
Happy Papercrafting Month!