Here are the five layouts that we will be making on January 7th.
|I ended up redoing the coloring on the stamped flowers, as I initially just played and threw it on the layout without giving too much attention to the quality. :( That's what happens, I guess, when you're in a hurry to get the photos done.|
Note: I took photos outside, but unfortunately I think the colors got washed out. I've included a photo blow of the paper, so you can get a truer representation of the colors.
Would you like to make these layouts? There's several ways...
When: Saturday, February 4th at 10 a.m.
Where: Rockledge, Florida (I'll send you the address when you register.)
This workshop kit consists of one Hello Lovely! Workshop Your Way kit (#G1119), which includes...
- 1 Full package of Hello Lovely Paper (#X7216B)
- 1 Full package of Hello Lovely Complements (#X7216C)
- 1 Full pack of Gold Glitter Gems (#Z3312)
- 10 yds. of Blush Shimmer Ribbon (#Z3313)
- 4 Sheets of White Daisy Cardstock
- Extra 8 sheets of cardstock: 4 - White Daisy, 2 - Whisper, and 2 - Colonial White
- Pre-stamped & Pre-cut "Hello Lovely - Cardmaking" image
- Use of Shin Han Alcohol Markers
- Digital file with full-color photos, cutting and assembly instructions, with a private link to additional photos (so you can zoom in on the photos to better see details).
- Please note that the White Daisy cardstock used in the above photos are to represent suggested photo placement. Extra paper for this purpose does not come with the kit. They are strictly used to provide a suggestion for photo arrangements. However, you may purchase extra sheets of White Daisy cardstock at the workshop for $0.50 a sheet if you want to make your own photo templates.
Additional supplies used/needed...
- Shared tool available at the physical workshop
- Ink Pads: Whisper (#Z2818)
- Sponge (#Z697)
- Various Shin Han Alcohol Markers: Vivid Green, Leaf Green, Pastel Peach, Barely Beige, Colorless Blender
- Bring: Adhesives of choice, including foam tape (#Z1151 or #Z2060) and glue dots (#Z2089)
- Bring: Scissors (#Z1836 or #Z534)
- Bring: Paper Trimmer (#Z1783)
- Hello Lovely Coordinating Cardstock (#X7216D)
- Hello Lovely-Cardmaking Stamp Set (#D1670)
- Hello Lovely-Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle (#Z3301)
- Hello Lovely-Scrapbooking Stamp Set (#D1713)
- Gold Shimmer Brush (#Z3316)
- Gold Foil Tape (#Z3129)
- Flower Market Cricut Collection: Physical Cartridge (#Z3285) Digital Version (#Z3290)
WORKSHOP KIT TO GO:
Can't make it to the local workshop? No problem. If you are local, I can still prepare a kit for you and you can pick it up at my house at no additional charge. If you aren't local, I will be happy to ship it anywhere in the US, via USPS. Just email me with your zip code and I'll send you an invoice (via Paypal) with the exact shipping or if you already have the supplies, you can simply place any $20 order on my website and I will email the cutting file to you for at no additional charge. Just communicate with me that you would like the file and I'll get it out to you within 24 hours. (Note: the cutting file will not be ready until the last week in January.)
PRECUT WORKSHOP KIT TO GO:
This workshop kit is precut and sorted for your convenience and includes only the precut papers and needed ribbon and embellishments to complete the layouts as shown. However, you will receive a full complements package. You will also receive a digital file with assembly instructions and a private link to additional photos. Cost is $46. If you would like a precut kit shipped, simply email me with your zip code and I will send you a Paypal Invoice with exact shipping costs. Please note that the White Daisy cardstock used in the above photos to represent photo placement does not come with the kit. They are strictly used to provide a suggestion for photo arrangements.
You will still need the following supplies to complete the layouts as shown:
- Adhesives of choice, including foam tape (#Z1151 or #Z2060), and glue dots (#Z2089)
- Scissors (#Z1836 or #Z534)
- Paper Trimmer (#Z1783)
- Ink Pads: Whisper (#Z2872)
- Sponge (#Z697)
- Various coloring mediums, like alcohol markers.
If you would like to receive an e-file with the full-color instructions & cutting guide, along with a consultant release to enable you to use my my designed layouts for your own business, there are now two ways to get it. 1) Simply join the current month's Shopping Gathering Link and make a $20 purchase on my personal CTMH SHOPPING WEBSITE. Next, email me to let me know that you would like the instructions and your oba and I will email you to them at no additional charge. 2) Both consultants in and outside the U.S. can purchase only the e-files. This month the cost is only $8. (Note: Instructions will be available the last week in January.) Just click the Paypal link below and be sure to add your oba in the comment section.
Be sure to check out this month's specials here!
Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for visiting!