The Hostess Club is designed to bring all the benefits of being a hostess without the negatives, like cleaning the house or putting out food. ;) Each month you'll take turn being hostess and earning hostess rewards. The only requirement is that you need to place an order each month for a total of six consecutive months.
Here's how it works...
- Hostesses will be chosen in the order they join. Join first=first hostess.
- All six participants in the group place a minimum $25 order on my CTMH Online Store each month for 6 months.
- Make sure to select the "Hostess Club" gathering at the bottom, right corner or at check out, otherwise the hostess will not receive credit for the order.
- In order to help the month's hostess earn the most rewards possible, I will send the hostess an email on the 1st of the month with a link to access the EZ Invite Manager, which allows the hostess to create a guest list and send three types of emails to those guests (invitation, reminder, and a thank you note). This tool also allows hostesses to see which guests have shopped online. Of course, this is not required, and only a way to help boost the hostess' rewards.
- The "Hostess Club" gathering button will be posted on my online store on the 1st of each month. Orders need to be placed by the 15th of each month. Hostesses will be asked to choose their hostess rewards no later than the 20th.
How to join...
- Complete the sign up form below and your name will be added to a waiting list.
- Once we have 6 members...you'll receive additional information on how to get started.
- When you join the Hostess Club, you are making a committment to five other people to make a $25 purchase for six months and they are counting on you to fulfill that committment.
- At the end of six months, each member will be polled to determine if there is a desire to continue for another six months. Any space vacated will be filled with the next person on the waiting list. If there are not enough to participate, all those wanting to continue will be placed at the top of the waiting list until the needed number is reached.
- If you live in a state that requires Sales tax on free items, as hostess, you will be responsible for those fees.
Q: What happens if I forget to click on the Hostess Club Gathering button when I place my order online?
A: Unfortunately, there is nothing I would be able to do. So please be sure to click on it either before you start shopping (it's in the bottom right corner of the home screen) or near the top of your shopping cart when you go to check out. Failure to do this will cause the order to be short and possibly preventing the hostess for that month from receiving any hostess rewards. You can imagine how devastating that could be.
Q: Can I be a member of more than one club?
A: You can be a member of as many clubs as you would like. However, you must be aware, and meet the requirements of each club. Also, you may not combine an order to cover your obligations to two or more clubs. For example, you cannot purchase a $29.95 Workshop-on-the-Go kit to satisfy both the WOTG Club and the Hostess Club.
Q: Can I still receive Paper Hearts Rewards, even though I'm getting rewards as a Hostess Club Member?
A: When I say that I appreciate your loyalty and patronage, I mean it. So yes. Your purchase still counts towards your Paper Hearts Rewards. Just remember, discounted Stamps of the Months and other discounted or free specials do not count towards the rewards.
Q: If my order is $150 or more, should I still submit it as a Hostess Club order?
A: That depends. If you are the hostess for the month, yes. Definitely. However, you have a commitment to the Hostess Club to order a minimum of $25 each month for six months, so you would definitely have a decision to make on how you want to handle it.