Love kits? Prefer kits with full paper packs and full packs of embellishments, so you have a little design freedom? Do you like having a few supplies left over to create other projects, like cards? Do you love scrapbooking, but hate trying to come up with ideas?
All of my kits on this page have been created with these things in mind. With these kits, I have done all of the work and you get to just have fun!
Here's how it works...
- You place a minimum $20 order on my website (paperheartist.ctmh.com).
- Place a $25 order and qualify you for a Paper Hearts Reward (click here for details).
- Commit to 6 months and you can join the Hostess Club.
- Email me to let me know which e-file collection you would like (1 per $20 order) and I will email all of the files to you.
- It's that simple!
- Clear, easy-to-read cutting guides.
- Detailed instructions that includes a supply list, full-color photos, design/technique tips and photo size suggestions.
- A link to a Photobucket file to help you see the details of my projects. It will contain the photos from the instructions, plus additional detailed photos from various angles.
- A link to both both Cricut Design Space and Cricut Craft Room cutting files whenever I use Cricut cuts. However, you will have to have the cartridge for this to work.
|Included in the electronic files are instructions on alternatives to the Artiste Cricut cuts and how to incorporate the January Stamp of the Month, as shown in the above sample.|
NOTE ABOUT PINTEREST: If you want to pin any of these layouts, please do so from the included link (name of workshop) to the blog post. It is possible that these will eventually be deleted in the future, but they will be permanent on the home page of my blog. Muchas gracias! :)